I encourage visitors to tour my brewery and I sell food and drink packages. I also sell my bottled beer at farm and food fairs and sell my spent hops and grain for animal feed to farms. The description of your insured activities automatically extends to include brewery tours and participation in beer festivals, exhibitions, sales of your goods in your own and others shops, farmers markets and food fairs and also caters for sale of waste products for animal feed.
I worry that if we had a fire which halted production we would lose all of our customers to competitors. Our Business Interruption insurance includes not just protection of your profit but help and assistance to allow you to consider contract brewing of your products elsewhere. It also pays all your staff wages and retaining your sales staff enables you to keep your customers while you rebuild your business.
I am thinking about selling beer to supermarkets which could increase my revenue significantly and quickly. Our business interruption cover can automatically cater for growth in your business by up to a third. A premium adjustment may be necessary.
I have a temporary bar so I can sell my beer at various events. Can I insure the cash taken? Yes, our policy has a money section with various sums insured to insure your cash taken at events.

“Our policy covers the basics of your buildings, machinery and stock and gross profit but there are extensions which tailor the cover to your risks.”

If you have any questions about the WILLIS BREW integrated insurance and risk management solution for brewers and breweries please call Andy Clarke or Matt Bryan of Clarke Dove (Insurance Brokers) Ltd. on 0115 9620855.