I sell most of my beer to some loyal publicans and I buy most of my hops from one local hop grower. I worry about my dependency on these vital relationships. Our policy extends to cover your loss of revenue if any of your key customers and
suppliers suffer a fire or other insured damage at their premises.For larger brewers we can also offer access to Credit insurance so you can protect all of your debt from your customers.
I need a Premises License to sell alcohol in my pubs. Our policy offers Loss of License cover though the policy will not pay for claims due to your own intentional acts, errors or omissions.
If my business suffers a flood I would need to spend money quickly to clean the premises and ask my staff to work overtime. Our policy covers your increased costs of working following insured damage to get you back to brewing quickly.
My brewery is down a narrow lane to an industrial estate. Access could be a problem if there were an accident. If access to your premises is denied as a result of damage in the vicinity of your premises or on orders of the police or local authority, your loss of profit is
protected under our policy.
I sell bottled beer to supermarkets but am concerned at the costs of recalling my products if they were contaminated during the brewing process. For larger brewers we can provide Product Contamination and Recall insurance – see our separate leaflet. This provides not only for Recall costs but also for the cost of rehabilitating your brand following an insured incident.

“Our policy covers the basics of your buildings, machinery and stock and gross profit but there are extensions which tailor the cover to your risks.”

If you have any questions about the WILLIS BREW integrated insurance and risk management solution for brewers and breweries please call Andy Clarke or Matt Bryan of Clarke Dove (Insurance Brokers) Ltd. on 0115 9620855.